Thursday, June 5, 2014

Our June Songs and Poems

Good afternoon!

Enjoy practicing these songs and poems with your child at home to help prepare them for our June recital!

Love, Gaby

June
In June I saw a charming group
of roses all begin to droop.
I pepped them up with chicken soup.
Sprinkle once, sprinkle twice, 
sprinkle chicken soup with rice!
-By Maurice Sendak

FATHER
Fantastic
Amazing
Terrific
Helpful
Enthusiastic
Really great dad.
-By Jessica

Untitled
The lion got stuck on a tree.
Please lion, come to me.
-By Michael

So Long, Farewell
So long, farewell
Auf Weidersehen, goodnight.
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.

So long, farewell
Auf Weidersehen, adieu.
Adieu, adieu,
to you and you and you.

So long, farewell.
Auf Weidersehen, goodbye.
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye.

I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie.
I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly.

The sun has gone to bed and so must I.
So long, farewell, Auf Weidersehen, goodbye.

Goodbye…
Goodbye…
Goodbye….
(Guests: Goodbye….)
-From the Sound of Music

No comments:

Post a Comment