Thursday, November 26, 2015

What Are You Thankful For?

Hello,

This month, we practiced different songs and poems that touched on the concept of being thankful different reasons.  I asked the students to share what they were thankful for and why:

Sawyer- I'm thankful for the clouds.  I like the clouds.  I see a lot of clouds on my way to school.

Sebastien- The clouds make rain and after it rains, I can catch frogs at my grandma's house.  I like that.

Emmett- I'm thankful for my baby brother when he gives me hugs because that's how he loves me.

Timothy- I'm thankful that my mom gives me candy because she is nice.  I do not get a lot of candy, it's like a special treat.

Xavier- At my mom's house I have candy.  I have a new toy and marbles.

Gracen- I'm thankful for my stuffed animals because I love them.

Ara- I'm thankful for my mom bringing me to parties because they have treats.

Kieranne- I'm thankful for today was my big brother's birthday and tonight we're gonna go out. I'm thankful for my big brother because he tells me what to do.

Scarlett- I'm thankful for having friends because if I didn't have them, I'd be very lonely.

Giovanna- I'm thankful for my mom taking care of me when I was sick.

Bethel- I'm thankful for school so I can learn.

Jackson- I'm thankful for God because he is actually one of us.

Emery- I'm thankful for my family because they care for me.

Maja- I'm thankful for Emery for being my friend when I didn't have a friend yet.

Melayna- I'm thankful for my mommy and daddy for giving me food. My daddy always brings me food when I'm hungry.

Dominic- I'm thankful for my grandpa for taking me to McDonald's by the school because I like it, and it's new for me.

Desmond- I'm thankful for my mom teaching me some letters because I don't know a lot of letters.

Calvin- I'm thankful for my stuffed animals because I love them.

Lilian- I'm thankful for everybody because they are careful with me.

Gaby- I'm thankful for my health because I can be here with you all and feel good.

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment