Thursday, August 25, 2011

Come to Open House!

Hello!

I hope you all are enjoying the last little bit of your summer vacations together before school starts!  Time is flying by so quickly!

Here at Innovations Academy, the teachers have been participating in Staff Development.  We have been having so many rich and exciting dialogues about this upcoming year and what we can do as a community to make it the best we can.  It has been really inspiring and exciting.  I'm so glad to be a member to such an insightful and supportive team!

In other news, I'd like to extend a warm invitation to this years Open House!  It will be THIS Friday from 2-6pm.  I would love to use this time to make connections with you and your children before the first day of school.  This night will also be an opportunity to gain information about how to prepare for the first day of school, sign up for volunteer positions (Room Parent, Family Reader, etc), as well as volunteer your time at our upcoming Innovations School Beautification Day!

I am so looking forward to meeting you all and thank you again for sharing your child with me! 

Love, Gaby


No comments:

Post a Comment