Thursday, January 9, 2014

Winter Break Adventures

Happy New Year!

Welcome back to school!  It has been so much fun hearing about everyone's home adventures this week that I would share some images from my adventures over the home days!

I started my adventure by visiting my mother-in-law in Ensenada, Mexico.  We walked along the boardwalk as well as visited La Bufadora.












We came back to San Diego for a Christmas Eve Pajama Party at my mom's house with my brother, sister, and my niece and nephews.


Here are Ruben, Victor Hugo, Samantha, and Jaydon.


We had a little posada for the children where we played games and broke open a pinata before we opened our gifts at midnight.



On Christmas Day, I went to visit my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins in Tijuana, B.C., Mexico.  We first visited my mom's side of the family, then my dad's parents.




On the 27th, we celebrated my nephew's 9th birthday!


Before the New Year, I enjoyed my husband's Christmas gift to us, which was a getaway to the South Coast Winery Resort and Spa.  We visited an art gallery and got to see many vineyards, but the grapes were all dried up, which was neat to see!







The big gift was a 5am Hot Air Balloon ride over the vineyards!  The checkered landscape was lovely and all the other balloons in the sky were beautiful.  It is definitely an experience I'll never forget.  Smooth sailing an a safe landing!











The rest of my break included a lot of much needed rest and relaxation to get over a fever/flu, but it was all nice while it lasted!

Love, Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment